Friday, June 3, 2022

Gracie Epps

Meet Gracie Epps

My name is Gracie Epps! I love tennis. I’ve been playing since I was 3, and I’ve been playing competitively since I was 8. With my time playing so far, I have gotten up to number 80 in the world on ITF juniors and I have been accepted into the Junior Grand Slams. I am going to be joining the Georgia Bulldogs in the fall of 2023 to play on their top 15 tennis team.

I’m excited to coach at Hidden Trails this coming year and help my students develop the love for the game!

To book your lesson with Gracie, please call (405) 680 4724.

The post Gracie Epps appeared first on Hidden Trails Country Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Man Best Ball

Hidden Trails Country Club 2 Man Best Ball   June 10th Saturday 9:00am $30 Per Member | $70 Per Guest   Format: Double Bogey Max, Pl...