Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Zeke Crespo

Hidden Trails Tennis Center is excited to welcome Zeke Crespo to the team.

He will serve as the Administrative Assistant. Check his bio below.

Hi Everyone! My name is Ezekiel Crespo but you can call me Zeke. I was born in Alaska, raised in Puerto Rico and grew up in Georgia. Growing up, I played baseball, soccer and basketball. I enjoy reading, playing music, swimming and helping people. My motivation for being the best is “whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God”. 1 Cor 10:31

In my work experience, I was employed by Chick-fil-A for 3 years earning the CFA Scholarship for college. Additionally, I was an Assistant Manager and later promoted to the role of General Manager of Tradehome Shoes and even owned my own store for a short time. Afterwards, I was employed as an in home expert for AT&T for 2 years. I enjoy working here at Hidden Trails Country Club because I was treated like family by the staff the very first day I started to work here. My goal is to be the best asset I can be for the company I work for.

The post Zeke Crespo appeared first on Hidden Trails Country Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Man Best Ball

Hidden Trails Country Club 2 Man Best Ball   June 10th Saturday 9:00am $30 Per Member | $70 Per Guest   Format: Double Bogey Max, Pl...