Monday, September 20, 2021

Sandy Gempel

Hidden Trails Tennis Center is excited to welcome Sandy

Sandra Gempel
Front Desk / Event Program Coordinator

I have been an active tennis parent for the last six years, supporting my daughter Hope’s tennis journey. Along the way, I have met a lot of great players, parents, and coaches. I have seen a lot of amazing tennis facilities and tennis programs within our community. I am passionate about tennis because it is a happy place and time for so many people. It is a game one can enjoy their entire life from Juniors to Seniors. I am extremely excited to be part of the Hidden Trails Tennis Center Team, providing opportunities for tennis to everyone and growing the love of the game.

I have 25 years customer service experience, specializing in corporate events and meetings. Responsible for the organization and execution of up to 30 meetings and events per month.  Developed and implement business policies and procedures. Processed invoices, budgets, and reports. Coordinated individual travel needs for both corporate and leisure clients.

In my community I enjoy volunteering with a local pug rescue, we foster dogs until they are healthy and ready for the forever home. Girl Scouts and I am a certified USTA Play Safe volunteer.

The post Sandy Gempel appeared first on Hidden Trails Country Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Man Best Ball

Hidden Trails Country Club 2 Man Best Ball   June 10th Saturday 9:00am $30 Per Member | $70 Per Guest   Format: Double Bogey Max, Pl...